June 22, 2021
From now until mid-September, Arundel Federal Savings Bank invites its customers, employees, and the public to join together to help the older dogs at The Senior Dog Sanctuary in Severn.
These are senior dogs searching for a loving, permanent home who are unable to be cared for by their owners, who are abandoned or abused, or face euthanasia and you can help.
Donation boxes are in all branch lobbies. The next time you visit an Arundel Federal branch, consider bringing a donation from the list below:
- Pill Pockets (prefer chicken flavor)
- Hills Science Adult Canned food (NO Turkey and barley)
- Hills Science Adult Dry food
- Paper Towels
- Laundry detergent (scented, i.e. lavender/outdoor)
- Bounce dryer sheets
- Clorox wipes
- Chewy and Amazon gift cards
- Garbage bags (13 gallon white, or black 55-60 gallon)
- Toilet Paper (1 ply)
- Dishwashing detergent (Cascade)
***Used towels and bedding are not needed at this time***
Other ways you can get involved: adopt or foster a dog, sponsor a kennel, donate money, volunteer to help organize donations, assist at adoption events, have your child read a book to the pups and more. Visit The Senior Dog Sanctuary to learn more about them and how you can get involved.
Thank you for helping.