November 18, 2020
Due to the fact the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a rapidly evolving situation and Governor Hogan's recent actions to protect Maryland public health, Arundel Federal Savings Bank recognizes that some of our customers may be impacted by this global outbreak and we want you to know the Arundel Federal team is prepared.
The safety, security and health of our customers, the community and our employees are our top priority. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Anne Arundel County Health Department to ensure we’re acting on the latest information and guidance.
At this time, all branch lobbies are temporarily closed and drive-thru's are open. Lobby access will be by appointment only.
Alternatives to In-person Branch Banking
In lieu of going into a branch, we encourage customers to use our convenient banking options:
- Utilize Arundel Federal’s Online Banking system. Click here to enroll in online banking or go to Arundel Federal’s home page and click on the orange Online Banking icon in upper right-hand corner;
- Use or download the free Arundel Federal Mobile Banking app;
- Visit one of our conveniently-located ATMs: Arundel Federal Locations & ATMs;
- Call the Arundel Federal 24/7 Automated Telephone Bank at (888) 225-4417;
- Mobile Deposit - Securely deposit checks to your checking or savings account at any time - from virtually anywhere - using Arundel Federal’s Mobile Banking app on your smart phone or tablet. Our free app is available on the App Store and on Google Play;
- Contact our Main Line at (410) 768-7800 Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.;
- Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn to get the latest news and updates.
Our Proactive Preventative Measures:
- Supplied all branch, lending and administrative offices with the resources necessary to maintain healthy and safe environments.
- Directed all branches to routinely clean and disinfect common areas including ATM’s, teller line areas, door handles and other frequently touched areas throughout the day.
- Instructed employees who are sick to stay home until they feel well.
We hope the preceding actions we’ve taken so far will provide you peace-of-mind knowing that Arundel Federal has a solid plan in place. Our goal is to respond quickly and effectively, should this global pandemic directly impact the Bank, our customers and employees. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you experience financial difficulty as a result of the Coronavirus, have any questions or need additional help. We’re here if you need us. Stay well!