June 11, 2020
In light of Governor Hogan’s Stage Two advancements of the ‘Maryland Strong: Roadmap to Recovery’ and after a significant amount of consideration, Arundel Federal will be reopening all branches to customers on Monday, June 15th. All branch lobbies and drive-thru’s will resume their normal business hour schedules.
- Safety is our top priority. Employee and customer safety is still our top priority. For that reason, social distancing floor decals and barrier shields at customer contact points are in place to help facilitate social distancing regulations.
- Health Questions. All employees and customers are required to review a series of COVID-19 health questions prior to entering the bank. Anyone showing signs of the illness is not permitted inside.
- Face masks required. Face masks/shields/coverings are required for entry by everyone.
- Identifying Customers. To help ensure customer identification and as an added safety practice, all customers will be asked to remove their face covering for proper identification. You may also be asked to provide identification in view of internal cameras.
- Branch Occupancy. To maintain safe occupancy levels, branches may need to limit the number of customers in their branch. Signage will be posted when this happens.
- Cleaning Protocols. Branches continue to be vigilant in their daily cleaning routines and our cleaning company does use EPA disinfectant recommended products.
Online, mobile and telephone banking are available 24/7. ATM’s and drive-thru windows are available at all branches. Most accounts can be opened online as well!
We’re happy to see you again! Welcome Back!