Faye Currie is the Branch Manager of both the Annapolis and Gambrills branches. With over 25 years’ experience in business development and operational management, she is a seasoned banking professional. Faye attended Anne Arundel Community College and The Institute of Financial Education.
She is recognized as a market leader and very active in the community currently serving on the following boards/organizations:
- Mayoral Appointed City of Annapolis Financial Advisory Commission Member
- Anne Arundel County Public Library Diversity Commission Board Member
- Leadership Anne Arundel FLG12
- The Annapolis Chapter of The Links Incorporated-Service to Youth Chair
- City of Annapolis Councilperson – Campaign Treasurer
She is a lifelong resident of the Eastport Community in Annapolis where she raised her two sons and spends time with her granddaughter.
When not working, she enjoys traveling and can be found providing financial literacy to our young people. Her philosophy is “If you teach them early enough, they're more likely to become fiscally responsible adults.”