Thank you for considering Arundel Federal for employment. Please review current openings, and submit an application if a position aligns with your interests, skills and career goals.
Arundel Federal Savings Bank is seeking a Director of Information Technology (IT) to lead the oversight of our infrastructure for all technical operations. Seeking hands-on professional who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and working with the team to achieve goals, eliminate security risks and increase customer satisfaction. Successful candidates will have experience in overseeing change management as well as extreme knowledge of infrastructure hierarchy for information systems. Able to manage and motivate people at various levels. Requires both operational and systems maintenance experience to assist with system evolution. The ideal candidate will be experienced in creating and implementing IT policies and systems that will meet objectives. The goal is to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the organization.
Responsibilities and duties: •
- Develop reliable metrics for hardware, software and storage while ensuring strategic planning.
- Communicate clearly with administrative and bank staff as well as vendors.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and eliminate them with strategic solutions that increases data safety.
- Identify and recommend new technology solutions that we can implement in the bank.
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management.
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient methodologies.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related coursework preferred, or relevant work experience may be substituted;
- Must have proven experience at IT Director or similar level role;
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications;
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks, etc.;
- Experience in managing information technology budget;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Outstanding communication abilities;
- Ability to comprehend and perform duties independently;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects simultaneously and produce the desired results;
- Able to travel locally.
How to Apply
Download the Employment Application fill-in the form, and email to us as an attachment or, if you prefer, print and fax the application.
Direct applications and resumes to:
- EMAIL: HumanResources at ArundelFederal dot com
- FAX: Attention Human Resources Department, 410-768-7803
Human Resources Department
Arundel Federal Savings Bank
655 Crain Highway S
Glen Burnie, MD 21061-3856
For application inquiries, please call HR at 410-863-7048 or 410-863-7023.
Arundel Federal Savings Bank is an EEO/AA employer who recruits/hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, marital status or disability, or any other factor prohibited by law. We promote the concept of equal employment in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws. Arundel Federal maintains a smoke-free and a drug-free workplace. Necessary accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of any position.
Candidates must possess the legal right to work in the United States and are subject to a background investigation. It is not our practice to sponsor individuals requiring work visas.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.