- Attached directly to your checking account.
- Save money since overdrafts paid under your Overdraft Line do not incur overdraft or NSF fees.
- Pay interest only while your Overdraft line is in use.
- Saves embarrassment since checks are not returned while there is an available amount remaining in your Overdraft Line.
- You can easily apply at any one Arundel Federal's branches. Online applications are not accepted.
EQUAL CREDIT OPPORTUNITY ACT NOTICE
The Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibits creditors from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age (provided that the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding contract), sex, handicap or familial status (having children under the age of 18), because all or part of the applicant's income derives from any public assistance program, or because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The Federal agency that administers compliance with the law concerning this lender is the
Comptroller of the Currency, Customer Assistance Group,
1301 McKinney St., Ste. 3450, Houston, TX 77010